Please see below for walk-in prices.
2016 Summit focuses on five major content areas:
GITEC Summit 2016
Lord Baltimore Hotel
The 2016 Summit has passed. Stay tuned for photos and other wrap-up from 2016 and look out for details on the 2017 Summit coming soon!
The GITEC Summit is a “must attend” conference. If you are an IT leader in the government, industry or academia, the Summit is the premier forum to share ideas, challenges and solutions surrounding the development, implementation, management and use of information technology for mission critical functions.
What does the Summit
The 2016 Summit focused on five major content areas. These content areas were tied in to the overall theme of looking at the future and the road to 2020. Session formats varied between keynotes, panels, roundtables, CXO breakfasts/lunches/dinners, and of course excellent GITEC networking! Full agenda coming soon.
- Cyber Security
- Workforce of the Future/Recruiting
- Big Data/Data Analytics
- GITEC consistently brings in high level Government agency executives as both speakers and attendees. Past agencies include: DHS, VA, DOJ, SSA, USDA, NASA, OPM, HHS, State Department, and many more.
- GITEC has a high Government to Industry ratio at their conferences. Typically around 45% to 50% Government.
- Summit dress code is Business Attire
- Monday Night Special Event Dress is casual or business casual
To see video and interviews with past Summit speakers go to http://www.fedtechmagazine.com/media/video